Bourbon Barrel Recipes
SMASHED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH APPLE, PECANS AND BACON
These Smashed Brussels Sprouts are sure to be your new favorite! Brussels Sprouts are perfect to cook and share at a dinner party, like Thanksgiving, and they are quick and easy enough to make for weeknight dinners.
Let's make them – Smashed Brussels Sprouts with Diced Apple, Bourbon Smoked Spiced Pecans and Bourbon Smoked Pepper Bacon
Ingredients1 apple diced
GENTLEMAN JACK® WHISKEY SOUR
- 2oz. Jack Daniels® Gentleman Jack
- 2oz. Gentleman Jack Whiskey Sour Mix
- 1 Egg White (optional)
Combine ingredients in shaker. Shake Well. Add Ice. Continue to shake. Strain into chilled glass. Garnish with lemon.
For a Whiskey Sour without Egg White, combine the first two ingredients. Continue to shake. Strain into chilled glass. Garnish with lemon.
*Consuming raw eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Cheers to enjoying responsibly.
BOURBON BARREL-AGED COLD BREW COFFEE
Made with Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs and 100% Arabica Beans that have been aged in Bourbon Barrels.
Makes 1 gallon:
• Mix the ground Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs together.
• In a glass pitcher or air-tight container, place the Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee and Bourbon Smoked Cacao Nibs mixture in a tied coffee filter and add water to the container.
*Cold Brew can be brewed loose in the water – Double-strain with a mesh strainer before serving.
• Steep coffee in a refrigerator or room temperature for 18 hours.
• Pour over ice with your favorite coffee accompaniments – try it with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Cocktail Bitters to add a little spice, or Bourbon Smoked Sugar for a smoky sweetness.
WOODFORD RESERVE® OLD FASHIONED
- 1.5 oz. Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
- .5 oz. Woodford Reserve® Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup
- 1 Woodford Reserve Bourbon Cherry
- Orange Wheel
Combine Woodford Reserve® Bourbon and Woodford Reserve® Cocktail Syrup in a cocktail crystal with ice. Stir. Pour entire contents into Collins glass. Garnish with Orange Peel and Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherry.
Woodford Reserve® Rye Tai
2 oz Woodford Reserve® Rye Bourbon
2.5 oz fresh pineapple juice
1 slice of fresh jalapeño
4 dashes Woodford Reserve® Peach Bitters
• Combine whiskey, bitters, and jalapeño in mixing glass and muddle.
• Add pineapple juice and ice, and shake.
• In a Collins glass, strain over fresh ice
• Garnish with a skewer of jalapeño, and Woodford Reserve® Bourbon Cherries
Spicy Kentuckyaki Sauce Beef Skewers
- 1/2 lbs Flat Iron Steak thinly cut into 1” strips
- 1/2 cup Spicy Kentuckyaki Sauce
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Bourbon Smoked Sesame Seeds
- bamboo skewers
In a small baking dish, combine the beef and the Spicy Kentuckyaki Sauce. Toss well to combine, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and up to overnight. .
Soak the bamboo skewers in water while the meat is marinating.
When ready to cook, preheat a grill, grill pan or set the broiler on high
Thread a slice of beef on one skewer. Repeat until all the meat is skewered.
To grill: grill over medium-high heat. Lay the skewers on the grill and grill for 2 minutes on each side. To broil: Lay skewers in an even layer on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes.
Arrange skewers on a platter and garnish with the scallions and smoked sesame seeds.