What better way to protect yourself and others than with a face mask featuring a spunky cat popping out from the side.
GreenBox cotton jersey face masks feature unique art designs that will make others smile when they see you approaching at work or while running errands. Our face masks are designed and custom printed in USA and available in two sizes. Each mask is made with a double layer of breathable fabric, with adjustable ear bands to comfortably secure the mask to your face. GreenBox masks are also machine washable. Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks. Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Made with a 100% cotton fabric interior and polyester fabric exterior.
- Ear loops are elasticized and optional size adjusters are included with each mask. For a more snug fit, add the size adjusters to each ear-loop. Please see our image which shows how to easily add the adjusters to your ear loops. Should your face mask arrive with ear loop adjusters already on (our original packaging method) and you prefer a looser fit, you may remove the size adjusters.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Two sizes available, please see our face mask sizing chart. Children over 3 years will likely need S/M size. We recommend that adult women measure per our guide to determine best fit for their face. Adult men will likely need L/XL mask size. (Small/Medium) Mask measures approximately 7" x 4.25" when laid flat. (Large/X-Large) Mask measures approximately 8.25" x 4.5" when laid flat. As masks are hand sewn, there will be ever-so-slight variations in size. Ear loop adjusters can be used (or removed) as needed to adjust the width, therefore mask height is the most important measurement.
- Masks are machine washable. Dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
- Designed and printed in USA on imported fabric.
- Please note, this mask is not for medical use and it is not a substitute for N95, surgical or procedural masks.
- Please wash your masks before wearing.
- Due to the nature of this product, masks are not returnable.
Cathy Walters is an artist and illustrator living in Connecticut. She grew up in northern California and studied art at San Jose State and UCLA. Much of her work focuses on her love and empathy for animals. She longs to give meaning to their lives while also bringing beauty and happiness to people’s homes. When Cathy isn’t making art, you can find her gardening, kayaking, drinking coffee, or doing yoga…hardly ever at the same time. She and her husband live by the sea in New England.